For your information
Purchasing Info for V8 Supercars RedLine
- All Drivers need to register at the V8 Supercars RedLine Pitt 20 minutes prior to their race time.
- Booking does not include Dreamworld entry. Drivers and passengers must have a valid Dreamworld ticket to gain admission.
- Only the first few sessions of each day are available to pre-purchase online. Later sessions are available in-park. During peak times we recommend booking in as early as possible so as to not miss out.
- This booking is non refundable but may be transferred to another driver. Booking is only valid for the nominated session and cannot be changed to an alternate session.
- Cancellation fee is 100%.
- Drivers must be at least 130cm to drive.
- Passengers must be at least 4years old and weigh 18kgs.
- Purchase of a RedLine Ticket is conditional on the acceptance of the inherent risks detailed on the Warning and Safety Notice.
Please note: Session-based tickets are treated on a first-in first-served basis,
and while every effort has been made to show you tickets that are available at the
time of your selection, your tickets will not be reserved for you until you begin
the checkout process.